Dienstag, 8. September 2009

Cider Tasting this weeked!

This weekend my girlfriend and I are hosting a cider tasting. We both love Irish cider. Magners/Bulmers being our favorite. We also knwo a few people who also have a love for cider. So she bought a package of different ciders from an online store and this weekend is the weekend!

Right now I am looking for American facts about cider. Famous people in history who drank it and other facts abotut he apple goodness.

To really lives things up we are planning on backed potatoes with chedder and chile! OH HELL YES!! If you you might be wondering where I will be this weekend I'll be at my girl's place enjoying life as it should be enjoyed. With the woman I love and good people eating drinking and having fun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen