Mittwoch, 9. September 2009

A new WTF question

ummmmmmmm What in the hell is this? Is McD's so hard up that they have to kill an idea with this crap? I have nothing against McD's. I eat it rarely but I do so with my daugther and sometimes when I feel like it.

I go to the gym 5 times a week. I try my best to eat right. I shower daily and take care fo my body. Well I do smoke about a pack a day. No bullshit excuses from me. It's stupid and costs a shitload of money. But I still do it. Give me a break.

Anyway. Why this......thing? Yes McD's has tried to go healthy and it failed. People want jusk. they wantt o stuff themselvs with greeseball burgers. Fine thier choice. But I remember the campaign from McD's where they were trying to convince people that thier food was ooooohhhhhhhh soooooooooo healthy. Well then they changed again and are offering mroe healthy and fresh foods. Great job!

My daughter, when we go orders her happy meal with a cheese burger, fruit instead of fries and milk. SHE ORDERS IT! Hell yah!

I'm not going to get in to the whole "America is fat and we're all gonna die" mem. It's there. If you know yer fat and still don't do something against it your problem. Don't cry to me when you have to have that triple bipass. I invest 5-8 hours a week to keep myself in shape. If you say you don't have the time then ask me and I can give you some help and ideas for 20 min a day. No not some home gym that doesn't do shit. I have played football a lot in my life. 4 years High School and 12 years semi pro. I did 4 years in the Army. I have a few solid ideas on things you can do at home and will take as much time as you can invest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen