Montag, 26. Oktober 2009

My thoghts

I've thought about adding this for a week now and I have decided.
I used to twitt or what ever it's called. I just don't like it. I have facebook, myspace, WKW, 4 mail addresses, an iPhone and it is just too much. No thanks I clesed my account and left it at that. But I'll add my thoughts here.

  • Still waiting on someone to tell me why they voted for Obama. Seems like the French have bigger balls than Obama.
  • Unemployment is way up in the US. What happened to those "shovel ready jobs" Mr. President.?
  • If the president is such a wonderful world leader then why is it that terrorists are laughing at him?
  • I love to cook! I really love cooking for my girlfriend!
  • If CO² emmisions are lowered as the greens want then what will trees and plants breath?
  • If Bus was so bad why is it that Obama has changed so very little of his policies? hmmmmmmmmm
  • Everything Bush was accused of for 8 years: killing free speech, limiting freedoms, taking over private businesses, waging war recklessly is exactly what Obama is doing. Where are the protests calling for his death?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen