Mittwoch, 19. August 2009

Health insurance

I have been living in Germany since I got out of the Army. Since then I have been on the German health insurance system. Not bad eh? But all the people who are for this type of a system in the US are batshit stupid! Do they even understand what is coming their way? Do they understand what this will cost in the form of higher taxes? Yes I know the answers to my questions.

The people who want this fall in to different classes of people.

  1. The lazy - People who want something for nothing.
  2. The professional unelployed - People who have ever in their life held a job
  3. The Obama koolaid drinkers - People who believe every single word out of Obama's mouth
  4. Democrats - People who belong to the democratic party who believe that government is the answer to ALL problems

Which one are you? A little hard? I think not. I live in the system. It's the law here. A person must be insured. OK I chose to live here so I accepted that. Was a good idea when I was younger. I pay 1/3 my employer pays 1/3 and the government pays that last 1/3. I was young and didn't really understand where the extra costs would be spread. Namely back to the consumer and tax payer. But I am older and see how the cost of German made products have gone up every single year.

How Obama expects to keep his promise of not taxing the middle and lower classes I'll never understand. No he wants to gouge the insurance companies and big businesses. They are evvvviiiilll. They are to be compared to satin, Hitler and the booby man all at once. They alone are the cause to all our money problems. Never once mentioning that the government ALLOWED and SUPPORTED the causes of the economic problems we have today.

Lets say that Obama got his bill through and passed. Whats next? What will happen to those on Medic-Aid? will they suddendly get a new card and all is good? Who will decide which treatment are too expensive or risky? Who will decide over life and death?

Obama had, just a few short months ago a majority of people in America behind him willing to give him a chance. He fumbeled the fall early on. Now he can't do a damn thing right.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Darling, didn't you want to speak about Health Insurance in Germany? Why Obama?;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Becasue Obama wants to go with pretty much the same system as here.

    AntwortenLöschen