Mittwoch, 19. August 2009

Where in the world...

...are all those anti war protestors? Just last year they were all over the news even here in Germany. Last winter as cold and hard as it was there were still people out protesting the war and.......wait for it.............patience grasshopper............BUSH.

I think we have a winner. GW Bush is no longer president so I guess that means the "illegal" war in Iraq is OK now? I need to have that logic clarified if anyone can.

No longer do I hear on the German news how many soldiers in Iraq have been killed or how many civilians were murdered by terrorists. Aint that something? I mean the left have basically declared with their silence right now that the war in Iraq is a just war!


HEY EVERYONE THE LAMB HAD LAID DOWN WITH THE LION!!
Next thing you know the left will openly say they are racists, homophobes and have only being playing mouthpiece to those groups.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen