Donnerstag, 3. September 2009

WTF????

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133214

ummmmmmmm I am truely speachless. What else can or should I say?

Disgusting? Sick demented? They all fit.

Here in the west every lefty is wetting their pants when they hear about water boarding, sleep deprivation, loud music or strippers during interrogation of Muslims. Interrogations that has give us so much information in to future attacks that were stopped.

Now we have Muslims saying it's OK to rape prisioners!!?? But it's not OK to rape a homosexual when he is enjoying it?? When will people wake up to real life. These scum in Iran who are in charge are just that scum. They deserve a noose and a mass grave.

I'm willing to bet Obama will issue a strong slap of the wrist 2 each and say oh you bad bad boys. If you don't play nice then I won't let you read my speaches and sniff my dirty laundry.

I am waiting with a smile on my face to see how the lefty reporters react to this. So far it's scilence. I'm 99% sure that it won't change.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen