Donnerstag, 3. September 2009

This Blog

OK OK OK this blog well it's mine. You don't like it well no probs from me. I have 1 reader so far. Well maybe a few more no idea.

Anyway this blog is ALLLLLL me. My topics. I alone choose what I write about. I might write about politics or cooking. I might write about a drumken weekend or a great weekend with my daughter.

B U T (yep there is one of those) Everything will center around a proud American veteran living and working in Germany. I was married for over 15 years to a German. Well things didn't work out but we don't need to get in to that now do we?

I have a wonderful girlfriend now. She is smart, can cook, sew, has a good job, we like the same music and she is a beautiful woman. Sorry guys no pics. She's mine and she likes it that way! I don't share anyway.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen